Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Who am I? What committee am I on?

Not only does he think he's president, he also thinks he's on the Senate Banking Committee:

"This past, uh, this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee, which is my committee, a bill to, uh, call for divestment from Iran"

Obama is not on the Banking Committee!

Obama incorrectly claims membership of Senate committee


UPDATE: A longer excerpt

"Now, in terms of knowing my commitments [!], you don't have to just look at my words, you can look at my deeds. Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee, which is my committee, a bill to call for divestment from Iran, as a way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon."


He clearly doesn't know his commitments if he doesn't know which committees he's on or that he didn't even vote on this bill!

No comments: